The goal of the change management process is to ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all changes, in order to minimize the impact of change-related incidents upon service quality, and consequently improve the day-to-day operations of the organization.
1. Demonstrate reasons for the change. …
2. Define the type and scope of change. …
3. Describe stakeholder support. …
4. Create a change management team. …
5. Develop an approach with organization management. …
6. Draw up a plan for each stakeholder. …
7. Create a communication plan.
• Organizational Change Management tackles change at the organizational level with a focus on culture
• Program change management tackles change at the program level
• Project Change Management
• Departmental & Team Change Management.
Response to RFP/ Problem Definition/ Effort Estimation
Competitive techno-commercial proposal writing
Go-To market strategy for regions & verticals
Bid Management/ Winning business through strong bid to win ratio
Research/ Industry/ competitor analysis
Creating business plan
Proactive deals & propositions
Managing technology-enabled transformation
Define the technology strategy for marketing
Help users adopt enhancements in processes
Mapping As-IS, craft TO-BE, and identifying gaps
Business Analysis through Data Analysis, Financial Analysis, Excel Modeling and Financial Modeling
Thought leadership and IP creation
Solution evaluation & recommendation
Architectural design and process definitions
Good oral & written communication skills
Team/ Interpersonal skills
Analytical/ Problem Solving skills and Eye for detail
Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines and High responsiveness
People Management/ networking and Cross-cultural adaptability
Change Management is important for sustained growth is pivotal to understanding the need to be Business Model.
• Training Need Analysis (TNA), of employees taking into account the competence level required for the job and the employee data.
• System of Quality Assurance and Quality Audit of consultant’s work and the system of grading of firms in terms of size of project that they can handle and track record of the performance of firms on various projects
• Enhancing cross-functional understanding of personnel in implementation agencies through training and development programmers.
• resources to be raised, vendor management, concessionaire management and implementation of projects
• Segregating project implementation from project formulation Decentralization of power and enhanced availability of skill
• manpower at various levels with proper designation of work
• Creation of databases as policy and decision support system.
• Development of streamlined processes & systems leveraging technology and skilled resource pool on a sustainable basis
Read Our New Blog: Significance of term sheets for founders